- Payment: Due at time of service (unless special financial arrangements are made in advance).
- Payment Plans: We offer low monthly payments through CareCredit (12 months interest free, longer plans also available).
- Insurance: As a courtesy, we only require your estimated co-pay at time of service. We then submit your remaining balance to the insurance carrier for you; the carrier will make any eligible payments directly to our office. In the event that insurance will not pay, you are still responsible for the remaining balance.
- Account Balances: If you fail to fulfill any financial arrangements or obligations, interest will be charged on past due balances at a rate of 1.5% per month (18% APR). If sent to collections, you agree to pay all related legal fees.
- Arrive on time: As you know medical/dental offices sometimes run late. This is primarily for three reasons: emergencies, difficult procedures that require more time than anticipated, and patients who arrive late. We make every effort to see you at your appointed time. If there is an emergency or unanticipated difficult procedure, we will notify you upon arrival. Your appointment time is reserved for you, please arrive on time as late arrivals backup the schedule for subsequent patients.
- Broken Appointments: If you need to change an appointment please give us as much notice as possible. If you must change your appointment, we require at least 48 hours notice to avoid a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Emergencies: If you are having a dental emergency like a toothache, injury, or swelling, we can schedule you for a limited exam and an x-ray. We will diagnose the problem and get you out of pain. We will also give you a treatment plan that shows the work that needs to be done and the associated cost. Because emergencies are usually worked in between our regularly scheduled appointments we can’t guarantee that we can complete the whole treatment on that visit. We will at a minimum prescribe necessary medication to help alleviate the pain. We will do our best to complete emergency treatment at that time if possible.